The second level of coaching course is for people already climbing in the 6’s to low 7’s who want to improve their climbing, taking advantage of the many rock types and crags in the area. The course includes 6 days climbing helping you to gain confidence and develop the skills to improve to the next level, covering a range of subjects at this more advanced level (see below). Although you will be climbing in a group the coaching will be tailored for you, with lots of time for questions, experimenting and lots of climbing.
· Picking and planning your route
· Warm up and injury prevention
· Identifying strengths and areas for improvement (how to work both)
· How to use holds (hand and foot)
· Good clipping techniques
· Breathing techniques for relaxing and focus
· Dynamic belaying and fall practice
· Video coaching/feedback
· Red pointing
· Training and where to go next
This course is for people who can already belay safely and can climb in the 6's to the low 7's, and are keen to improve their climbing.
If your not sure if this is the right course for you feel free to email me for advice.
ADDITIONAL COSTS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
Insurance (all clients must have their own insurance for rock climbing)
Food and drink
Any equipment hire ( you will need your own harness, rock shoes and helmet these can be hired locally if needed)