This isn't for the faint hearted, a week of trying some of the best adventure sports the alps has to offer, it will be non stop action.
- Air boating - this is one or two person inflatable kayaks where you will take on the rapids of the alpine white water.
- White water rafting - in a big inflatable raft guided by a local expert you will paddle down some of the harder runs in the alps.
- Via ferrata - clipped on to a cable you will follow the line of rock holds and metal staples up shear rock face and across high wire bridges.
- Zip wire - 500 meters across and 200 meters above the gorge.
- Rock climbing - take on the challange to climb a vertical rock face.
- Walk to the glacer - take the journey through the heart of the Écrins mountain to the glacier blanc.
- Mountain bike - after a mornings training take on the down hill descent from puy st vincent ski resort.
Plus many other options.
This course is full on, you need to be fit and active and enjoy the challange.
If your not sure if this is the course for you feel free to email me for advice.
ADDITIONAL COSTS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Insurance (all clients must have their own insurance for the adventure sports undertaken)
- Equipment Hire